LAB TOOLS & TOPICS
At Policy Analytics Lab, we usually utilize six type of different complementary lab tools.
- Data Analytics (big data, surveys, focused experiments, and exhausting conventional data)
- Policy Research (impact evaluations, iterative research, inferential research, benchmarking and developing policy lessons)
- Participation and Engagement of Stakeholders (Town-hall Meetings, polling conferences, search and decision conferences)
- Capacity Building and Training (tailored programs and workshops based on client agency needs).
- Strategic Advisory (strategic planning and roadmap development, improving governance and results, operationalization of research findings)
- Publications and blog (reflecting on our research and what we have learnt, to contribute to policy knowledge and discussions)
At Policy Analytics Lab, we focus our work on topics organized under three main areas.
- New Technologies and Industry 4.0
- Productivity, Innovation and Competitiveness
- Trade and Industrial Policy
- Sustainable and inclusive growth
Public Governance and Public Sector Reform
- Good Governance
- Strategic Management
- Public Finance Reform
- Public Administration
Urban, Regional and Rural Development
- Regional Development Strategy
- Special Economic Zones
- Urbanization and urban management